Go through your serving pieces and table linens to see what you need to clean, press or what you will need to buy.
Spicy Cranberry Chutney
- 3 to 4 jalapenos, finely chopped
- 8 cups cranberries
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 2 oranges, zested and juiced
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
Put all of the ingredients in sauce pot and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until desired consistency, about 40 to 50 minutes.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting!