1. Don't cater to expectations, cook what you like, not to impress.
2. Don't be shy asking for guests to bring a dish to share.
3. Don't plan dinner around the football game.
4. Don't bring your cell phone or blackberry to the dinner table.
5. Don't forget to give thanks!
Friday, November 19, 2010
Five Thanksgiving Don'ts!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Artisan Cast Iron Dutch Oven Bread
This recipe is a typical one with two rising periods. Most of this time it's the yeast working and not you! 2 cups water 1...
This is one of those traditional Polish meals that has to be made in certain pots or pans. You know what I mean don't you? Certain thi...
We made a trip recently to a bakery that my niece was raving about! This family-owned bakery, Natale's specializes and is famous for...
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting!