You will need:
- 2 pkgs. refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/4 lbs. 93% lean ground beef or turkey
- 1-1/4 cups medium thick and chunky salsa
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, chopped (optional)
In a skillet, cook ground beef or turkey over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking meat into crumbles.
Combine salsa, seasoning mix and garlic and add to beef in skillet. Toss to coat. Spread sour cream over crust. Spoon beef mixture over sour cream. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese and olives (if using).