You will need:
- 2 pkgs. refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/4 lbs. 93% lean ground beef or turkey
- 1-1/4 cups medium thick and chunky salsa
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, chopped (optional)
In a skillet, cook ground beef or turkey over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking meat into crumbles.
Combine salsa, seasoning mix and garlic and add to beef in skillet. Toss to coat. Spread sour cream over crust. Spoon beef mixture over sour cream. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese and olives (if using).
Just found your blog via FoodBuzz and have become a follower. Look forward to many more great recipes.ReplyDelete
This looks delicious. What a scrumptious combination of flavors.
I hope you will join me Sunday for my ice cream social in celebtation of National Ice Cream Day.
Have a great week! La
what a wonderful idea for a pizza! I love it and the picture just makes it look amazingReplyDelete
this is such a great recipe for a party . . . I'd love to make this for our next get-together of friends!ReplyDelete
Mexican and pizza are two of my favorite food groups, and with this recipe I don't even have to choose one over the other!ReplyDelete