Everything Bagel Cheese Ball
- 1 8-ounce brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 cup sharp White Vermont Cheddar, shredded
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. dehydrated onion
- 2 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. dried garlic flakes
- Coarse sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Bagel chips, for serving
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, cheddar, scallions and bacon. Form the cheese mixture into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap to chill for at least 1 hours.
On a small plate, mix together the onion, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, garlic flakes, salt and pepper. Once cheese ball has set, roll the cheese ball in the everything bagel seasoning mix and plate with some bagel chips alongside.
~Adapted from Rachel Ray