Chicken Ceasar Salad Wraps
I always get this wrap at the local diner. They have the most delicious ceasar salad dressing! This is my version and it comes pretty darn close. I switched it up and added cucumber and wrapped it in a sun-dried tomato tortilla.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed or shredded (grilled chicken would be great!)
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup Ceasar Salad Dressing
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. anchovy paste (more if you like or omit if you don't)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Fold both sides into the center and roll the whole thing away from you closing up the tortilla. Wrap in parchment paper and cut in half.
Great to take to work for lunch!