- 1 (12 oz) pkg. Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 1-1/4 lbs. lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 5 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- 1-1/2 tsp. oregano
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
I made a quick marinara and simmered the meatballs in the sauce for an additional 20 minutes.
Quick Marinara: Take one 35 oz. can of whole peeled Italian tomatoes and process in blender. In about 2 Tablespoons olive oil, saute 3 smashed garlic cloves and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Saute until garlic starts to turn golden. Add tomatoes and simmer 20 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste and fresh basil.