- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits or pizza dough
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet, or coat with non-stick spray. You can also use parchment paper or foil and lightly spray.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and add Parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and salt. Set aside.
- Halve each of the biscuits, making 16 pieces. Roll each piece into a 5-inch rope and tie into a knot, tucking in the ends. If using pizza dough, follow the same procedure.
- Place knots onto the prepared baking sheet and brush each knot with half of the butter mixture. Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush with remaining butter mixture. Serve immediately with warm marinara sauce or as an alternative to garlic bread with any Italian meal.
~Adapted from Comfort of Cooking