- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits or pizza dough
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet, or coat with non-stick spray. You can also use parchment paper or foil and lightly spray.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and add Parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and salt. Set aside.
- Halve each of the biscuits, making 16 pieces. Roll each piece into a 5-inch rope and tie into a knot, tucking in the ends. If using pizza dough, follow the same procedure.
- Place knots onto the prepared baking sheet and brush each knot with half of the butter mixture. Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush with remaining butter mixture. Serve immediately with warm marinara sauce or as an alternative to garlic bread with any Italian meal.
~Adapted from Comfort of Cooking
I have always thought about making garlic knots at home since I like them so much at restaurants. Thanks for showing how easy they can be!ReplyDelete
These take no time at all!Delete
They sure sound good:@)ReplyDelete
I had to make two batches! They are great!Delete
OM Gosh I'm so gonna try these Patti!ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing Kathy! I'm sure you will love them!Delete
congrats on making Foodtv nice job looks amazing!ReplyDelete
Appetizing it looks fantasticReplyDelete