- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or foil and spray with non stick spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and Healthy Solutions Spice Blend.
- In a small bowl whisk together buttermilk and butter. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a fork until moist. Gently fold in cheese.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, scoop the batter evenly onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until golden brown.
- For the topping, melt butter and whisk in parsley and garlic powder in a small saucepan. Brush over hot biscuits.
- Serve immediately
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting!