A few hard-to-find ingredients, although they were tempting my tastebuds, led me to try Chocolates and Dreams Spinach and Potato Soup. When I read the list of ingredients, it reminded me of Creamed Spinach - which I love.
There are so many health benefits from fresh spinach!
The 'powerhouse of nutrients' among all the leafy veggies, spinach is one of the most beneficial and healthiest vegetables. It is filled with vitamins, proteins, and anti-oxidants and essential nutrients.
Now that cold season is upon us, boost your self up with a steaming, hot bowl of goodness!
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 bunches fresh spinach, washed and stemmed
- 3 cups Homemade Chicken Stock or water
- 2 Tbsp. Onion and Chive Cream Cheese
- Garlic Croutons
- Sour Cream and fresh chives for garnish
This soup is also delicious cold.
Great for entertaining and quick to make!