- 1 pkg. Pillsbury Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pkg. frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 Tbsp. dry red wine (just take it out of your glass)
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 hot Italian sausages, cooked and diced
- 1 cup (1/2 shredded and 1/2 diced) Manchego cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Coarse salt
- Sesame seeds
Unwrap refrigerated pizza and dough and stretch to fit your pan. Lightly oil your baking sheet. Brush the dough with the remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Spread the broccoli mixture over the dough to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Scatter the diced sausage and cheeses over the dough and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Starting with the long side, roll the dough up tightly like a jelly roll. Pinch the seam to seal and position the roll so the seam is on the bottom; tuck the 2 ends under the roll.
Brush the top with a little olive and sprinkle with coarse salt and sesame seeds. Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool slightly and cut into thick slices.
Have I been chopped?
Suggested Wine Pairing with Manchego - Merlot
Sharing with Melt in your Mouth Mondays