- 3 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup plus 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. peperoncino flakes, or to taste
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino or Parmigiano cheese
- 4 ounces Ricotta Salata
Toss the cherry tomato halves in a large bowl with 3 Tbsp. olive oil. Sprinkle over tomatoes the bread crumbs, salt, and peperoncino; toss well to coat the tomatoes evenly.
Pour the tomatoes on a parchment or foil lined baking sheet and spread them apart in a single layer. Bake until the tomatoes are shriveled and lightly browned, about 35 to 40 minutes.
Sharing with Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms
Recipe for my Boys - Thursdays Treasures