Saturday, January 26, 2013
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Monday, January 21, 2013
Sunday, January 20, 2013
I always like mine "well done".
I would toast them twice to make them extra crispy.
Sunday Supper Retro Appetizers:
Sunday Supper Retro Salads:
- Irish Cheddar-Whiskey Fondue by girlichef
- She Devils: Beet Pickled Deviled Eggs by Ruffles & Truffles
Sunday Supper Retro Breads and Sandwiches:
- Italian Style Bread by The Meltaways
- Creamed Chipped Salmon Jerky on Toast by Pescetarian Journal
- Grown-Up Tuna Melts by Home Cooking Memories
- English Muffin Pizzas by Comfy Cuisine
- Patty Melt, Hand Cut Fries, & a Shake by Mooshu Jenne
- Grown-Up Grilled Cheese With Tomato Soup by Catholic Foodie
- Toast Topper #16: Grandma’s Mock Apricot Jam by What Smells So Good?
SundaySupper Main Dishes:
Sunday Supper Retro Sides and Veggies:
- Chicken Pot Pie Topped With Bacon Cheddar Biscuits by Chocolate Moosey
- Tuna Noodle Casserole by Country Girl in the Village
- Nana’s Marinated Beef Roast by Supper for a Steal
- Chorizo Scotch Eggs by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Chicken Maryland by Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Mushroom Stroganoff by Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Dairyfree Toast Hawaii by Galactosemia in PDX
- Porcupine Meatballs by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Chicken Kiev by The Urban Mrs.
- Salmon Quiche with Preserved Lemon by Shockingly Delicious
- Steak Diane by Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends
- Fried Chicken only in the Oven by In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Hambak Steak a.k.a. Salisbury Steak by Kimchi Mom
- Retro-Redo: Homemade TV Dinner by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Kicked Up Meatloaf by Curious Cuisiniere
- Shrimp Scampi (a lighter version) by Kudos Kitchen
- Old-Fashioned Pork Chops by My Trials in the Kitchen
- Jägerschnitzel by Sustainable Dad
- Healthier Hamburger-Corn Noodle Casserole by The Weekend Gourmet
- Inspired by Tuna Noodle Casserole by Cookistry
- Chicken-N-Biscuits Pot Pie Casserole by The Messy Baker Blog
- Souper Pork Chops with Mashed Potatoes by Mama.Mommy.Mom
- Meatloaf that will make you swoon and Datz the truth by Midlife Roadtrip
- Spaghetti with Currywurst Sauce by Masala Herb
- Tator Tot Casserole by NeighborFood
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Monday, January 14, 2013
Sunday, January 13, 2013
To the stock, add 1/2 cup heavy cream. Bring to a simmer. Combine ingredients for dumplings and using a small ice cream scoop or spoon, place dollops onto simmering broth. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Freezing Tip: Freeze some in 1 cup containers for quick meals or in ice cube trays to add to sauces.
What is Chow-Chow Relish? This relish has long been a favorite on pinto beans in the South. It originated from using end of the season...
This is one of those traditional Polish meals that has to be made in certain pots or pans. You know what I mean don't you? Certain thi...
This is a traditional Polish stew called Bigos or Hunter's Stew. There are so many variations of this pork dish. You can go to Hog Hea...