1. Don't cater to expectations, cook what you like, not to impress.
2. Don't be shy asking for guests to bring a dish to share.
3. Don't plan dinner around the football game.
4. Don't bring your cell phone or blackberry to the dinner table.
5. Don't forget to give thanks!
What is Chow-Chow Relish? This relish has long been a favorite on pinto beans in the South. It originated from using end of the season...
This is one of those traditional Polish meals that has to be made in certain pots or pans. You know what I mean don't you? Certain thi...
This is a traditional Polish stew called Bigos or Hunter's Stew. There are so many variations of this pork dish. You can go to Hog Hea...